#20factsaboutme




1. Typical Taurean ♉️
2. Originally from Yogyakarta walau sering dibilang gak mirip orang Jawa (because I carrying the title of Manadonese & got the Chinese look)
3. Currently a dental student clinician, alias anak co-ass di Fakultas Kedokteran Gigi
4. Only 149 cm & 38 kg
5. Have 3 piercings on my left ear
6. A red CHERRY freak. Anything with red cherry flavor or scent
7. My favorite color is lilac, but purple is close behind it
8. Hello Kitty, flower, chocolate, and beach junkie!
9. I don't think I am a bad driver, my car comes first
10. Susah mingkem & suka ngupil
11. Jarang minum air mineral
12. Tidak bisa makan pedas
13. Love fashion and nightlife, but I'm most comfortable at home in my bed room
14. Love to eat but I'm picky too
15. I do love diamond and secretly hoping someone will give me on my special day (mungkin saat lamaran, LOL)
16. I like my left face more than my right
17. Selalu menyempatkan diri untuk ikut 'dance' dari TK sampai kuliah
18. If I ever get proposed, I'll never want a big one. Best is when there's only two of us
19. I care for people way too much and forgive people easily. Poor me!
20. I've been told for most of my life that I'm a over thinker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Catlele Blog Design by Ipietoon